Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Taco Crescent Roll Bake

Yummy!  Okay, seriously, you could wrap anything up in a pillsbury crescent roll and it would be a hit! This is one of the easiest meals I've made, not to mention very tasty.  I give it two thumbs up, even the boyfriend approved - and it is not easy to satisfy him,  I wish I could nominate him for the world's pickiest eater award (most days he won't even try my concoctions).

Okay so here's how simple it is..

What you need:
      Tube of Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
      Taco Seasoning
      1lb Hamburger, browned
      Taco Cheese (or Cheddar)
      Taco Sauce - optional


First make sure you've browned your hamburger.  Next, mix the hamburger with the seasoning packet following the packet instructions.

Next, use a baking sheet or pizza pan to arrange your crescent rolls.   Make a circle of them, placing them long ways with the points facing outward from the circle and all ends of the rolls creating a circle. 

When you're finished arranging your rolls it should look like a big star.  Next, place your taco meat in a circle on the crescent rolls (towards the middle). Sprinkle the meat with cheese.  When you're done, simply take the end pieces of the crescent rolls and bring them to the middle.  When you're done it should look similar to a wreath (neat presentation!)

Then bake according to crescent roll tube (or 350 degree for 15 min).


Final product should look like this:


It's that easy!  I served this with taco sauce for some extra flavor!  Also, just a side note, I don't recommend cooking on tin foil (I do this out of laziness, usually not wanting to scrub off my pans, but the rolls stuck to the foil a bit too much for my liking!)



Enjoy!  If you have any questions or if you tried the recipe and added any different ideas please feel free to share!

Pillsbury has a similar recipe on their website (the pinterest recipe was linked to this site) however, I'm not a fan of refried beans - but if you try it let me know how it turns out!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment