Thursday, December 27, 2012

So I Saw This Thing On Pinterest.....

We've all said it...  but now it's time to do something about it!

I have recently contemplated joining a pinteresters anonymous group.  My addiction is a bit out of control.  So, I decided to become productive!  I have a monstrous list of crafts, recipes, and workouts that I've been wanting to test out.  I have had a very busy schedule the past four years.. I'm a student, I work multiple jobs, and from time to time I actually try to have a social life (although, that's much more rare than I'd like to admit).  

But the exciting news is this:  I GRADUATED THIS PAST WEEKEND!!   Like most college grads, I do not have a a full-time job that actually uses my degree.  I bartend and I work at a daycare but I am now going to have a TON of free time on my hands.  I go to grad school in August.  So, I decided I have the next 7 months to embark on a little Pinterest journey! 


I have a list of crafts I'd love to do!  In fact, I recently saw a post for this antique brooch mirror and decided it is a MUST. 



 I ran to my local GoodWill and have already purchased 15 phenomenal pieces to add to this little mosaic.  (I googled a few of them, not wanting to glue anything too valuable to this piece, and found that 4 of them were worth over $20) I got the whole stash for under 30!    I have a lot to go though!  I'm working on recruiting friends and family to help me gather supplies for these miniature endeavors. 

as you can see - lot's of Gold!

 
So, basically, this blog is going to be similar to others based on pinterest.  I'm going to be documenting all of my successful (and not so successful) attempts to recreate the awesome crafts and recipes posted on pinterest.  I'm also going to list instructions to anything I find successful and of course add my opinion on all those recipes/workouts I test out. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment